
"Dead as a doornail" I cry. "It's over, and we're through..."
Yes some things in life are more than just confusing. When you don't know what to look foward to, when you're not sure who to trust, when you can't understand why things happen the way they do. Okay, so me and my former "boy toy" broke up, for good this time. Yeah, it was a sad, somewhat morbid story in my mind at first, but after a few days, I was over it for good as well. Why we broke up? You don't need to know that part...it's just too confusing. Well, now that me and "cough cough" broke up, I have moved on to bigger and better things in life. Since I'm just a mere freshman in high school, I have an entire future life ahead of me. So many things to experience; sky diving, bungee jumping, driving, and of course better high tech blogging! So lately I've been researching colleges. As an honor student, athlete, and college level musician, I've set my expectations high...Columbia University in the heart of New York City. Yes, I know that's shooting for the stars, but it's something to look forward to, a goal to set and hopefully later achieve. Well today my agenda is pretty much booked up, but that's not a bad thing in my world. I like to stay busy, and I am completely aware that you all are probably thinking "Oh she just likes to stay busy because she needs a rebound, she's got to have something to take her mind of 'heartbreak'" But no, you are completely wrong! I like to stay busy for the fun of it, Violin, orchestra, studies, tennis and super abs workouts...well I like it all and it's being involved and doing something in life that shapes you as a person, and not just physically. Ha ha, well I've got to go for a jog before the parentals wake up to take me to tennis...remember, life isn't always so confusing...
No comments:
Post a Comment