Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Current Confusing Long Typical Story



You have all read those blogs where overweight women babble on and on about their relationships that are just completely down the drain? And what about these women who ramble endlessly about their unsuccessful weight loss, while they sit at the computer all day with a box of Twinkies in front of them blogging about how they just got fired from their job at Bojangles? They get themselves no where in life, and when they're not blogging about their miserable lives, they're logged in on facebook as a single 25 year old super model who lives in the Bronx looking for a date on Friday night! We all know these obsessive fans of blogging, but what better way to waste your time than to write about your life in an uncoordinated way such as blogging? I started my Blog "Life is Confusing" as a steadfast way to keep my mind off of my indecisive ex who's answer is still pending. I know the idea sounds lame, but so far it's been flooding my mind with ideas of stories and great ways to express myself in a healthy ethical way. So we met in kindergarten, but I never really looked at him or noticed him. Moving on to middle school, I never took much notice to him either until around the 8th grade. It was time for the traditional 8th grade dance. He played the bass and the violin and I played the violin in the orchestra. I wanted to ask him to the dance for a date, nothing special, or serious, just a date...someone to go with. I asked my friend Sammie. Her response was not exactly supportive. "No way, he has no personality!" So I quickly moved on to the next guy . Turns out, one day at church, while I was outside by the river, I got a text message from him. "Hey this is Chase..." I replied casually. I didn't like him really and I wasn't crushing on him or anything. He was just a "casual" friend texting me. So we talked, and later that day he asked me out. I had to think about it a little only because I had a major crush on an older man who happened to be my 7th grade English teacher... But I ended up saying yes, it was the very end of 8th grade and I wanted a boyfriend, so we started dating. We vacationed to Myrtle Beach together. It was the best summer romance I could've imagined. Being drowned into the salty essence that evaporated off the surface of the ocean. He had dinner at the beach house we were staying at, and I went over to his camper earlier that week. It was amazing. Returning back to our small hometown Mills River, NC we visited each other frequently. One day I went over to his house. Still being summer it was hot outside, therefor we settled for a Harry Potter movie at his place. We went to his room later, hoping his brother wouldn't come in and bother us, so we just sat on his bed and talked. We had not kissed yet, although I hoped we would. At the beach we'd held hands and he put his arm around me, but never a kiss. He was a really great guy, and he came from a wealthy family, a nice one at that, and we just felt like we were meant for each other. I leaned my forehead against his, and he came in closer. Finally he jumped for it. My lips met his and I saw sparks fly through with the stars that lingered in the sky. It was amazing and I truly cared for him. The kiss was long and passionate, but not long after, we started to fade. A few weeks after the kiss we broke up, and a few weeks later we started school again and saw one another once more. He was in two of my classes, and I saw him every day. So after a while I asked him out again and he said yes. But then the next day he said he wasn't ready to have a girlfriend because he was confused about some things in his life. He said when he figured out some things that had been "going on with him" he would let me know. Then just last Sunday, he said he was really actually ready this time to go out again, and then on Monday he said he was just struggling with too many things and having a girlfriend just made it more difficult and "confusing". So until he gets his life straightened out I have created this blog for me to waste my time waiting for him to sort things out. There for, for all of you "Confused" people in the world, I have created a blog to end your constant wonders and questioning! Hopefully you'll figure things out in time to catch that pretty girl or handsome guy that might be half way out the door! That's my story...the story...life's confusing, long, and detailed story...

No comments:

Post a Comment